Tuesday 11 November 2008

Creative Chanel Shout Outs

A shout out to my big sister Julie for hooking me up with Living Creatively. She even found projects that revolve around three of my favourite things: birds, Paris & Matryoshka dolls. I know this is a bit girly for my male readers, and a bit nerdy for the edgy femme fatales I drink my cocktails with, but heck, this is the stuff I am all about and then some.

Meanwhile, there's an article on the LC site about the Mobile Art Exhibit by Chanel. Yes, Chanel. I read about this on this guy's blog. Look! They give out freebies! But alas, they are not throwing 2.55 quilted bags out to the fashion hungry crowds. I would love to go, and it is a shame to read they are not coming to Australia [I guess I'll just have to fly to Paris to check it out]. Click me to read more. And here is the official website for the exhibition.

C x

No comments: