Thursday 13 November 2008

Celebs & Photos

Ok I'll admit it. I have an unhealthy obsession with the ridiculously good looking Jolie-Pitts. These guys just make me want to grab every rag with them on the cover off the stand at Coles, take them home and eat dark chocolate whilst I imagine being their next adopted baby [Australia is exotic, yes? Pick me! Pick me!]. But I am somewhat anti purchasing trashy magazines you mostly find in the supermarket [I can't stand all those articles about how much weight each celeb has put on or lost], so I hold myself back. Without sounding like too much of a snob [too late], I'm more of your Magnation type of gal anyway.

Remember when the rumours started flying when they got together? It was when they had just finished filming Mr & Mrs Smith [something tells me they didn't read the script before they signed up to that]. And then Steven Klein took these photos for W magazine. I mean, they are set in the 1960's with my crush + girl crush draped in beautiful designer threads as the subjects? Of course I fell in love with them instantly. Above are some of my favourites.

Anyhoo, now I read that Brad has stepped up and shared his folio of family shots again for W magazine. Expect a Part II of this post.

C x

No comments: