Wednesday 26 November 2008

Beauty in Bloom

It's no secret I am a lover of all things pretty. And I am partial to a success story. So naturally, I admire the likes of Natalie Bloom.

Natalie Bloom commenced Bloom Pty. Ltd. in 1993 in Australia at the age of 22 with an abundance of youthful energy and passion.

Bloom grew from humble beginnings and was originally based in Natalie’s family home. After obtaining a Bachelor of Arts in Visual Communications from Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (R.M.I.T.), Natalie worked briefly as a graphic designer in a small studio. She quickly realised the limitations of this position and the need for another outlet for her creative energy. Bloom began with a couple of quirky product ideas a strong design influence and a whole lot of heart.

[bio taken from the Bloom website]

Natalie Bloom is most definitely an inspiration to me, and her career path is one that I want to follow.

I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of her book, Beauty in Bloom. The above images are a sneak peek at the inside pages.

C x

No comments: