Monday 2 March 2009

25 Random Things...

...about me. You have seen it on Facebook, no doubt. Here are my responses.

1. If I find myself stranded on a desert island with a timeless supply of Shiraz, dark chocolate, olives & cheese, I will not be sending out an SOS.

2. I’ve been told I am the ‘worst coffee maker in the world’. Luckily, I never planned on forging a career as a barista.

3. I am very clumsy.

4. I have two favourite anecdotes to share with new people I meet; one is that my Mum found out she was having twins 24 hours before giving birth, the other is that my Dad was head butted by my oldest sister’s horse and that’s why I was never allowed to have one.

5. I know all the songs I would sing if I was a contestant on Australian Idol.

6. My first performance review at Fairfax had ‘highly opinionated’ written in bold on it.

7. I studied karate for a few years.

8. Dwight K Schrute makes me laugh so hard I can barely breathe.

9. I lived in a 17th floor Southbank apartment for 2 years. I only stepped out onto the balcony a handful of times because I am scared of heights.

10. I eat pasta every Tuesday night at the same place at the same time with the same people.

11. My Mum, Dad and sisters are very neat people. I am very messy.

12. Hairdressers & doctors make me nervous. Coincidentally, I have dated both.

13. Some of my best work is a mistake.

14. Gossip Girl is my shameful addiction.

15. I was a blonde for 6 months in 2002.

16. In my lifetime I have broken 4 mobile phones. I have lost approximately 7 mobile phones.

17. Sometimes I like animals more than I like people.

18. I’m pretty confident that peanut butter is God’s way of telling me he loves me.

19. My girl crush is Zooey Deschanel.

20. My boy crush is the Mac guy.

21. Green is my favourite colour.

22. I think the dessert world has been flooded with cupcakes. I am so over cupcakes.

23. I have never broken a bone. Despite #3.

24. Romance makes me feel uncomfortable.

25. When I was a little girl I used to lie under my Dad's car and play 'Mechanics'.

C x

No comments: