Tuesday 9 September 2008

I Heart Dwight Schrute

I'm not a big TV watcher, I don't have the time for it! But every now and then I plop myself in front of the big square box to zone out. I'm so happy to have discovered this week that TV1 are now playing the US version of The Office. The perfect distraction from my ever growing To Do list!

Mr. Brown: At Diversity Today, we believe it's very easy to be a hero. All you need are honesty, empathy, respect, and open-mindedness.
Dwight Schrute: Ah, excuse me? I'm sorry, but that's not all it takes to be a hero.
Mr. Brown: Great, well, what is a hero to you?
Dwight Schrute: A hero kills people, people that wish him harm. A hero is part human and part supernatural. A hero is born out of a childhood trauma, or out of a disaster, that must be avenged.
Mr. Brown: Uh, you're thinking of a superhero.
Dwight Schrute: We all have a hero in our heart.

C x

No comments: