Friday 23 January 2009

New Years Resolution

I have never in my 26.33 years on this earth made a New Years Resolution. But whoever coined the phrase 'there is a first for everything', was spot on. My very first resolution is to follow through on my creative ideas. I often fantasize about dresses I am going to make, photographs I want to take and paintings I am going to, well, paint. These fantasies never come to life because I never seem to have the time to make them happen.

Whilst I am currently taking on more freelance work, forcing me to spend more hours in front of the computer screen, my social life is going to completely disintegrate as I save for my trip to France & a move back into my own pad. That means more time spent at home on weekends. That then means I have no excuse not to create again.

First stop - painting. I mostly paint from photographs. Above is a taste of things to come.

C x

No comments: