Monday 1 June 2009

Sneaker Freaker

Sunday just past was awesome. I woke up a bit late [I blame that on the FA Cup Final & clips of The Office on You Tube the night before], picked up Flo and we moseyed on down to Smith Street for a bite to eat and a bit of a window shop. Smith St Bazaar was loaded with beautiful pieces of furniture and wears for us to look at. Flo has recently renovated a Windsor apartment and I am gearing up for my Interior Design degree next year, so we both made a beeline there, even with bellies filled with seafood jambalaya from Gluttony. I nearly purchased a vintage Dior satchel, and am now kicking myself for not doing so. We then headed down to the Converse and Adidas outlets to fulfill my latest need [or should I say, 'need'] for loads and loads of colourful sneakers. Alas I didn't find a pair of the popularly coveted Green Converse Chucks, but I did take home a few small treats. Which leads me to the question.... are you a Sneaker Freaker?

C x

No comments: