Monday 11 May 2009

Igor + Andre

Driving home this afternoon, pulled up at a red light, and a thought popped into my head:
"I don't effing draw enough. "

It was my major at uni, a major I chose because I loved it. So what the hell is going on?
My procrastination, that's what.

From tonight: no more TV [except for Gossip Girl] . No more unnecessary internet surfing [responding to emails and reading my favourite blogs is all that is allowed]. No more lying on my bed staring at the ceiling, thinking about what I should be doing. Any spare time I have, I am going to spend it drawing.

Meanwhile, check out Igor + Andre for some inspiration if you are in the same rut as I [one I seem to be forever in]. Portrait were always my favourite, albeit most frustrating to get right.

Also, I think I want that t-shirt.

Yeah yeah, I'm meant to be saving, right?

C x

No comments: