Monday 16 February 2009

Birthday Suit


My birthday is in April. Oops, I think I have already mentioned that only a few posts ago. Anyhoo. Around January I start planning the outfit I will wear on the night of celebrations. I have to start early because I am a very indecisive person [committment and me are not friends]. There have already been several imagined outfit changes in 2008, approximately 23. Much research has been undertaken. I'm currently working on the accessories component of my outfit. This week: tights. I need a pair of stripe tights, regardless of whether they make the final cut or not. I do live in the city that is home to the Striped Army, after all.

C x

P.S. The irony behind all this forward planning is that come the beginning of April I always decide that I no longer want a birthday party because the idea of being the centre of attention for a night overwhelms me. As such, I now have a wardrobe full of fabulous Birthday Suits that have never made their debut, despite the massive amount of time invested in them. Sigh. Maybe this year.

No comments: