Tuesday 27 May 2008

So I've Started a Blog


This is something I've been meaning to do for years. I like the idea of having my own little space on the web (that isn't part of MySpace or Facebook), where I can post pretty pictures and ramble on and on and on...

I don't really know what this blog will be about. But I will make it as interesting as possible. Expect a lot about art and a lot about what is happening in our world. I'll also try to add the occassional funny post.

So I guess I should introduce myself (although I can only anticipate that my loyal friends will visit this space that will become a dark little corner on the world wide web, just kidding, I have faith in myself!).

My name is Clare. I am 26. I live in Melbourne, Victoria. I love painting, drawing, design & photography. To be honest, I'm not that big on sculpture. I often have moments where I wish I had of become an interior designer. Then I have moments where I wish I had of become a politician. Fashion is my secret passion. I currently live in a place that has more bush than it does buildings. I think that is nice. My friends and family are a colourful bunch. Coffee is considered my friend. Wine is my vice. Laughing is my favourite sport. Dancing is my second favourite sport. I haven't found 'Mr Right', but I'm not that hung up on it. I believe honesty really is the best policy.

Welcome to my world,
C x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And hello Clare. :)